Friday, October 21, 2011

LOVE ON THE RUN ON A DOWNTOWN AFFAIR



I was coaxed back to the air for the first in-studio I've played for them in a while. I played a bedroom set of disco and soul for the listeners. Enjoy the music and the tom foolery on the microphone:

Opening Chat: DOWNLOAD
Analog Bedroom: DOWNLOAD
Closing Chat: DOWNLOAD

Thanks again to Mike and Alex for a good time playing music for their listeners!

Tracklist:
Martin L Dumas Jr. “Attitude, Belief & Determination” (Taurean Connection)
Rinlew Allstars “Holding Back” (AVI Records)
Gladys Knight & The Pips “Love Is On Your Mind” (Buddah Records)
Kenny Luper “Passion Flower” (Motown)
Tony Love “We’re Doing It Together” (HSR)
-
Jim Manns “Everybody Likes It” (Black Giant Records)
General Lee “Magic (Pt. 2)” (Lost Weekend)
He3 Project “Beyond The Hour of Love” (Family Groove)
June Evans “Open Your Eyes”
Greg Perry “One For The Road” (Casablanca)
Buck “It’s Gonna Be Alright” (Playboy)
-
Jaymz Bedford “Happy Music” (Gold Mink)
Kay Gees “You Got To Keep on Bumpin’” (Gang Records)
Mugo “I Love Music” (Kay-Dee Records)
Milton Hamilton Orchestra “My Love Supreme” (TR)
Cindy Rodriguez “What You Need Is My Love” (Disko-Mania)
Abra Cad Abra “See Who Plays” (Jody)
Tony Aiken & Future 2000 “Unity” (Kimsha)
Chocolate Milk “With All Our Love” (RCA)
Percy & Them “Shake (Red Greg Edit)”
Priceless “Love In Your Life” (Denial)
Moses “I Got My Mind Together” (Piedmont)
Voices Of London “I Feel Like Praising Ebonite”
Rings Of Praise “A Little Jah In All of Us”
Perfect Touch “Keep On Loving You” (Creative Profile Records)
Pablo Adams “Bailando por un SueƱo”
Mugo “Change (Make’s You Want To Hustle)” (Kay-Dee)
Aged In Harmony “Theme For Someone Special”
Sylvia Striplin “You Said” (Uno-Melodic)

No comments: