Friday, March 4, 2011

Cassette Love 002: MONK ONE of BK's Names You Can Trust/Underground Railroad/Wax Poetics/Fania Records Consultant etc etc etc!

Not only did Monk One come through with pics of some of my favorite looks, like the home made hand drawn mixtapes, but he also came through with a photo of some CASSINGLES that he managed to hold on to through the years! He's got a great variety too, like Fishbone, Gangstarr and a cassingle from Prince's BLACK ALBUM!?!?!?!




This one is a gem: "Are You Currently Living...?", "How Do You Feel About Brain Death?", and my personal favorite: "How Do You Feel About Men Who Put Soy Sauce On Everything?" Beautiful to see specimens like these!


I'm down with any mixtape inspired by KING-FU flicks! ***Note the cramped artwork squeezed onto the small sticker space. I can't tell you how many times I've done that!

Keep up with Monk's music HERE or his moves on FB

Thanks for coming through Monk!

No comments: