Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Red Greg's "Unmixed Soul Mix"




Red Greg is a good DJ that lives in the UK, and I had the pleasure of meeting him when he was he dropped by Foreal People on a recent visit to NYC. What a pleasant surprise, he was super friendly, unpretentious, dances all night, and when he chatted me up it was immediately apparent he has deeeeeeep music knowledge. I can't wait for him to be in NYC again, we need to chill out and go digging together homey!

Anyways, Red Greg blessed the world with this scorcher of a mix, which was basically the soundtrack to my summer. Deep soul, funky gospel, modern, boogie, disco and any other silly subgenre description goes into this mix! But honestly at the end of the day, it's really just great soul music you can shake your butt to isn't it? Yes it is. Here is the link to one of my favorite mixes this year:

UNMIXED SOUL MIX

Enjoy!

No comments: