Monday, November 26, 2012

*****Deadly Poison by Love On The Run*****

**********NEW MIXTAPE ALERT**********
One day I placed the killer Deadly Poison record on deck, grabbed some tunes I thought would be really pleasing to "the heads", and hit the record button. I shared this recording with a couple of discerning ears, and was soon asked by Mark Gurney to have my mix hosted on the Independent Movement site. Just out to have fun, sometimes I mix, cut or just simply go with the flow and play the records. This recording was strictly made with lo-fi dirty Disco 7"s, so please enjoy the rugged underground sounds! CHECK IT HERE!
Mark Gurney from the UK has been running his killer website for some time now, hosting some amazing mixes by proper underground DJs around the globe, promoting parties, and been a party person for almost as long as the Pierce Brothers. I'm in really good company in that mix section. You can also find other recorded spins by the likes of Gilles Peterson, Keb Darge, Red Greg, Rahaan, Sadar Bahar, and a host of other great mixers on his site. Check it OUT OUt Out out ou o o o ....

No comments: