Saturday, August 20, 2011

Oslo Party Report!



First off I want to thank Kent Horne for putting together this trip for me, and allowing me to be a special guest DJ at his "Love Thy Brother" party in Oslo, Norway. I had a great time spinning records at the various parties I was booked at, as well as back at the apartment, so the music literally never stopped flowing. It was also a blast to make new friends, and hang out with some of the other cats like Hans, Erik, Fred, Morten and more. I also want to thank Ron aka Ron Like Hell for putting me in touch with Kent, and ultimately making this trip possible. Enjoy some of the pics I snapped...


Warming up during the first gig at Turkish Delight, with Kent, Hans and myself. Lots of Disco!


It was a late night, look at the time, and check out the sunlight. This week was during "Mid-summer", which basically means there are about 20 hours of sunlight a day!


Outdoor party with Kent, Fredfades, Hans and myself spinning vinyl.

Next up was Love The Brother, check out the cool decor in the Nomaden club








Dropping 45s on them! Look how bright it is outside!


Lots of heads came out to party with us, thanks Oslo!


Early morning at the fleas, talking serious vinyl business!



Here I am on the last day of partying with the homies. I'm walking on water! Photo taken by Kent about 3:30am (look how bright out it is!)

To see plenty more pics of my trip to Oslo, add me on facebook

No comments: